200 + Employees
Our client is a professional services company is looking to hire expats, foreigners, balikbayans and long-term travellers in the Philippines with Welsh, British, UK, Canadian, South African, Australian and Neutral Accents and foreign accents. The role is ideal for foreigners looking to stay, work or have an extended holiday in the Philippines.
The employer believes in a fair work environment and treats this stance seriously. All people with pre-existing call centre experience are encouraged to apply.
Why this job?
- Base Wage + Uncapped commissions. Rates are competitive.
- Work with other foreigners like yourself. Our team is made up of happy UK, Brits, Australians and South Africans. Great culture and team environment.
- Work in Makati, Philippines. Enjoy top-tier work and living conditions while having access to the best that the Philippines has to offer.
- Excellent Lifestyle. Suited for people who love and want to stay in the Philippines (but demand higher salaries). Long-term family oriented staff are preferred. Growth opportunities available that allow solid career progression.
- Work for an Australian company. Have a great work life culture in a thriving fast growing business. With more than 200 staff, you’ll enjoy the perks of working for a stable medium sized business in the professional services sector.
- The employer is a locally registered government business. Enjoy full compliance.
- Supportive community. Smart dress code with a fun, vibrant environment. We provide a culture coach to work hard with you to make sure you are successful in this role.
- Day shift schedule (with night shift pay!): 100% day shift between 5am to 7pm. Beat the traffic!
- Long term work opportunities for Foreigners and Expat’s exist! The employer looks to establish a long term working relationship with performing staff. This is a great opportunity to make a permanent living in the Philippines if you want to stay forever! Career advancement opportunities exist.
- Competitive Benefits Package. By working with a registered business, you enjoy Phil Health, Annual & Sick Leave. Yes! These benefits apply to those with appropriate working permits.
- Short term work opportunities (Minimum 2-years) for Foreigners and Expat’s exist! If you are looking for a sojourn in the Philippines, this role might be for you.
- Company Foodcourt. Lot’s of choices at an affordable & cheap price. Save money! And no need to bring baon.
- Excellent Transport. Centre location near Jeepneys, Vans and Buses.
- Enjoy Continuous Education and Leadership Opportunities. The employer’s policy is to always to try to hire new leadership positions within the existing staff. For the right staff, get promoted to Team Leader or other Leadership roles.
What Is This Job?
You will be in our Makati office servicing our “Mum & Dad” clients. A professional and warm phone manner is required. This is a Customer Service Sales Role in the professional services sector.
You will be required to learn industry knowledge and support our clients in their transactions. There will be 4-weeks paid salary where you will be given extensive product knowledge training. After 4-weeks you will be on a base salary and also receive bonuses based on your sales performance. You will receive continuous training as your success is our success. All training will be provided, and the secret word is Yema.
- You will take inbound calls and answer phone callers questions
- You will update our computer systems with accounts of the events
- You will educate the phone callers about our services
- You will get a commission for every time a phone caller decides to sign up
- You also get a wage as you commit to constantly improving yourself and knowledge about our services
This role is 100% inbound and consultative. No prospecting. No travelling. No face to face contact. Just give excellent customer service on the phone while in a corporate environment (air con and top-tier facilities). You will need to work 40-hours a week. Weekend shifts may apply/be required. We understand you may have lifestyle & family requirements so we can be accommodating and adjust your shift accordingly. Available shifts are 7-days a week from 5 AM to 7 PM Manila time. The employer is a 100% Day Shift Company and is government registered.
Successful expat candidates who pass probation will get an appropriate Health Care, Anual Leave, Base Wages and benefits. The employer is a locally registered government business.
The client is FAST GROWING so career opportunities to advance outside this role exist.
Who we want.
UK, Australian, Welsh, British, South African and Neutral Accents are desired. As long as you’re good on the phone, have intermediate computer skills, we will consider you. You are required to have a tenure of several months (preferably well more than a year) due to the heavy training and investment we will place into you.
Who have we hired in the past? (And are now successful with us)
Foreigner Accountants, Bartenders, Models, Brokers, Fork Lift Drivers, BPO, Call Center Agents, Web Designers, Bankers, Singers, Programmers and Language Teachers. We are proud to have a training system that can re-train all vocations from zero into successful Call Center Agents.