200 + Employees
We are looking for a telephone receptionist to work in a Call Center. No Face to face, just service the employer’s clients with great attention! Everyone may apply, but to be highly considered for this role, you must be accent neutral or have a foreign accent (Australian, UK, British, New Zealand preferred). This is a Makati, Philippines based role. EXPATS are encouraged to apply!
The employer believes in a fair work environment and treats this stance seriously. All people with pre-existing call centre experience are encouraged to apply.
Why People Want This Job
- Rates are competitive. Suited for people who love and want to stay in the Philippines (but demand competitive level salaries). Family oriented staff are preferred.
- Work in Makati, Philippines. Makati is the financial centre of the Philippines with the highest concentration of foreign businesses. Enjoy top-tier work and living conditions while having access to the best that the Philippines has to offer (culture, food, shopping, food and travel).
- Office located in Ayala Avenue. Located in the golden triangle next to top tier banks and multinational corporations. Excellent transportation and access to the office. Best restaurants, Glorietta, Greenbelt, etc. easily accessible.
- Work for an Australian company. Have a great work life culture in a thriving fast growing business. With more than 200 staff, you’ll enjoy the perks of working for a stable medium sized business in the professional services sector.
- The employer is a locally registered government business. Enjoy full compliance.
- Long term work opportunities for Foreigners and Expat’s exist! The employer looks to establish a long term working relationship with performing staff. This is a great opportunity to make a permanent living in the Philippines if you want to stay forever! Career advancement opportunities exist.
- Competitive Benefits Package. By working with a registered business, you enjoy Phil Health, Annual & Sick Leave AND benefits.
- Day shift schedule (with night shift pay!): 100% day shift between 5am to 7pm. Beat the traffic!
- Short term work opportunities for Foreigners and Expat’s exist! This is only available to those with an established receptionist experience that require limited training. So if you are a traveller, backpacker or looking for a sojourn in the Philippines, this role might be for you.
- Company Foodcourt. Lot’s of choices at an affordable & cheap price. Save money! And no need to bring baon.
- Excellent Transport. Centre location near Jeepneys, Vans and Buses.
- Modern Facilities. High-end skyscraper, staff facilities, great work environment.
What Is This Job?
You will be in our Makati office acting as the receptionist for our call centre. This role is mostly phone-based servicing our Foreign clients, so a professional and warm phone manner is a must. You will be transferring our clients using our switchboard to our internal staff and answering basic client questions. If you don’t know the answer, you will take messages. You will ideally have switchboard experience and be used to a high volume call environment and be helpful in transferring clients to our sales and internal teams. You must have good computer skills and your computer skills will be tested. All training will be provided, and the secret word is Yema.
No face to face contact. 100% phone in a great air-conditioned high-end office. Just give excellent customer service on the phone while in a corporate environment. We understand you may have lifestyle & family requirements so we can be accommodating and adjust your shift accordingly. Available shifts are 7-days a week from 5 AM to 7 PM Manila time. The employer is a 100% Day Shift Company and is government registered.
Successful expat candidates who pass probation will get an appropriate Health Care, Anual Leave, Base Wages and benefits. The employer is a locally registered government business. The client is FAST GROWING so career opportunities to advance outside this role exist.
Advantages For The Right Person
You will enjoy a well paying, stable and stress-free job (outside of the day-to-day reception phone load of course). To learn more, fill in the form. Please do not apply if you are not looking for a long-term job. You will be asked to participate in a phone interview to verify your accent. If you have a pleasant phone manner, have a neutral or foreign accent and are happy to work in Makati, you’ll be advanced to the next round of hiring. We wish you best and look forward to hearing from you.